The mission of the Boehly Center is carried out through a framework of strategic goals, which include the following:
To foster a community of inclusiveness, diversity and enduring identity with the Raymond A. Mason School of Business and William & Mary, while developing the next generation of leaders in finance that will positively impact society.
- Elevate the students of The Boehly Center, the Mason School, and its finance program.
- Engage students, alumni, and industry leaders.
- Educate students in modern finance, research, and the substantive issues confronting society.
- Empower students to develop leadership skills and career readiness.
- Employ students by supporting their efforts to secure desired internships and careers.